Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Little News

The last few days here up in Michigan have really felt Nebraskaish. Meaning: its been windy. One of the hardest things for me to do is find the motivation to get out there on the bike when its windy. Definitely the thing I miss the least about Nebraska... :)
Welcome back, (and welcome anew, to all you newcomers)! There's really not much for me to update. I had a real good week of training, slowly building up my running miles, while putting in some solid hours in on the bike. Then the weekend hit and, with it, cooler, more blistery weather. I've still been slowly working back into my running, putting in what I consider less than solid, but at least consistently building upward, mileage. Biking, on the other hand, has been put back on the back burner, at least until things get less busy at work. Scientifically speaking, life has really picked up, with what feels like a million things to do in the lab. Its good to be busy, don't get me wrong, but I do wish the workload was a little more consistent versus the sudden increase in duties that I've picked up lately. Its also nice having experiments work for a change... but that's a tail for another day.
Well, I guess that's really all I've got for now. Hopefully soon I'll be able to start telling you about workouts and the such, but until then, blaze on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment